Demo Site

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

OMFG--I did it AGAIN

I went off and got myself pregnant AGAIN. TOTAL surprise. I suppose it could be a false positive (actually 2 false positives) , so I have a doctor's appointment July 23 (soonest they'd get me in) and maybe we'll see. However, I don't hold out much hope and I'm sure number 5 will be arriving sometime in late February, early March. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I'd do a poll, but I'm afraid to see the results (laugh or cry). For the moment, I just put it out of my head and go on with my day with a few minor changes (no alcohol, no unnnecessary meds..not that I have unnecessary meds, but I mean, if it's a small headache I just go take a nap..Hey, I'm sleeping for two here!) Anyhow, point is, I'm tired, I'm fuckin' starving to DEATH, and running after the other children...kind of...more like jogging very slowly, perhaps a fast walk with a break for a nap or a huge plate of nachos.

Therefore, posting is growing even more erratic. Go read those over on my list there. Watcher's got up some good stuff and so does Sophisticat and Did We Say That Out Loud (Lucy and Ethel, I love you) are writing up a storm with some really good stuff. And as always, Junk Food Science is a MUST read immediately. Will be adding more blogs to that list soon I imagine as well....ah shit...it's naptime again.

0 comments: