Demo Site

Monday, March 06, 2006

more stuffage

Getting closer and closer...not sure if it will be much longer until the baby is born. Signs are showing it's imminent. In the meantime I've been preparing for the arrival of Junior here.

The guys showed up to fix the house for 2 days. Ripped 2 ceilings down, put up the replacements, then left. They still have to paint and put my ceiling fan back up, but I haven't seen them for a week, so I guess they will get around to it *sighs*. If it's AFTER the baby is born I have to say NO, can't have the new baby breathing shit in like that. I'm half tempted to call the landlord and tell him that, but due to my lack of diplomacy, Steve doesn't want me to do that. *whistles innocently*

M seems to have done something with my Sims 2 game. I guess she thought she was helping one day while cleaning and tossed it for me. So I guess I'll have to buy a new Sims 2 game. Sure would like to pick that up today, may do that. Steve is home sick. Poor guy feels like hell. But it's about a week late. He ALWAYS gets sick this time of year. Hell, it's the ONLY time of year he gets sick. I hope he'll feel a bit better in a bit and can tell me what exactly is wrong so I know what kind of medicine to buy. Until then it's best to let him sleep. No fever though, just sore throat as far as I know. Like I said, will have to wait until he's awake to find out all that's wrong. Ok, breakfast time. Later.

0 comments: