Demo Site

Thursday, March 08, 2007

WWJD

I can say what Jesus wouldn't do: deny anyone medical care due to someone's appearance. But this good doctor decides he has some kind of right to judge others and to hide behind Jesus' robes when he does it. Dr. Gary Merrill, not so Christian to deny treatment to anyone, let alone a child. I suppose one can refuse to treat gays because "AIDS is God's punishment". Or maybe refuse to treat blacks, how about we refuse to treat old people, I mean shit, their old, they won't live too much longer anyway.

The "good" doctor has set his standards for treatment, and he decides if you are "worthy" of his precious time.

Let me say something here: If you cannot reconcile your religion and your job, get a new job. One would think being a doctor would be the ultimate way of practicing Christianity, I mean, you get to HELP people, save lives. Apparently at least ONE idiot has found a way they can't work together. It's really easy, if your job puts you in a position to do things you don't agree with, GET A NEW JOB! Mr. Merrill, and yes, I leave off Dr. on purpose because you are not a real doctor since you can't seem to follow basic human decency, Mr Merrill who made you God? What a stunning example of Christianity! Using your religion to judge others and deny them their basic human dignity!

Yeah, makes me want to go out and make a new Christian friend! Jesus was known for treating the undesirables...one would think that if AMA didn't hold him to that standard, Jesus would.

However, let me point something out. He IS hiding behind Jesus' robes...He has up in his office "Standards of Dress" apply. I don't recall Jesus having a dress code...perhaps I'm wrong. It's been a lot of years since I read the bible, but I'm pretty certain he didn't. What this sounds like is a class issue. You're obviously poor and I don't want my rich patients to be forced to look at you.

Regardless of which, you're a sorry ass human being...and like most other Christians who like the limelight, you're a sorry ass Christian.

Please, tell the good doctor what you think...maybe a few hundred Christians can convince him that Jesus wasn't a dickhead.


Christian Medical Services 2920 F St # C6, Bakersfield, CA(661) 324-8990

0 comments: