Demo Site

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stuffage

Ah, what's going on the last couple of days...went to a regular doctor's appt and all is well. Went again to a second for glucose testing, I'm assuming if all is not well they will call me. I am a bit annoyed tho...

Does NO doctor actually finish his job?? I have an awesome doctor, I really like him alot and I'm very comfortable with him. However, what is wrong with these doctors? I'm delivering a baby. I go to all the effort to find a good doctor that I am comfortable with and feel I can trust to get me and my baby through this safely...but if he's not on call or it's not during the week, well, he's not delivering. WTF? Why go to the effort at all to find a doctor? Why not just have all the doctors line up like an assembly line and you just go to the first available. I asked the nurse about this and she says "Do you really think he'd let someone do it who's incompetent?" Well, it's a matter of trust. I chose my doctor for his age, he's an old man. The reason being is that older doctors are much less likely to be the ones passing out pills for every little ill, usually take a common sense approach to medicine, and tell you what you NEED to hear instead of what you want to hear. Now, one of his associates is a doctor I tried to go to at the beginning of my pregnancy and she was such a bitch I left in the middle of the appt. She's a very competent doctor, but she's got a serious attitude problem. Now, not knowing her personally, who's to say that she isn't someone who would do something spiteful? Or unnecessary? Not to mention, who the fuck wants a cunt (yeah yeah, I hear you, hahaha) at their delivery? She delivered my last baby (again, MY doctor wasn't available), and when I tore (yeah, TORE) she said, that's your fault, you shouldn't have stopped pushing. Hello? You can only push so much before you have to get a breath and try again. If you could just continually push, then no woman would ever tear. Ah, phone, might finish this bitch fest later.

0 comments: