Demo Site

Monday, February 13, 2006

Long absence

The problem with starting something like this is that you have good intentions, however, you just get so busy you forget. And yeah, I'd definitely say I've been busy. In 2 months we will be having our baby boy. Where have I been for the last year? Mostly gestating. And dividing my time horribly between trying to keep up with today's news, online gaming, and just generally getting on my husband's nerves. I've had rants and rants galore, just no time to get them down. And with a 2 year old AND a new baby, I'm worried I still won't have time. But possibly, just maybe, I will. I could use the outflow here, might make less stress on me in my daily life and the husband would LOVE that. Then again, so would I. Feel free to leave your opinions, I won't promise they will stay there, but I can promise I'll give them the attention they deserve. Disagree with me, you stay. Make no sense, shout obsenities, be obnoxious, you go. Very easy...Have a good day...I'm sure we'll see one another later...

0 comments: