Demo Site

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One less fundie nutjob

One week before his death, Falwell told CNN's Christiane Amanpour he needed at least 20 more years to accomplish his vision for Liberty University.
Apparently god answered his prayer with a big resounding NO.

Look don't get pissed just because I had the balls to say it "Ding dong the witch is dead". What part of "I'm an asshole" did you not understand? Now, if only god will answer Pat Robertson's prayers with a big resounding NO as well. I never wished the man dead...but I'm not above taking pleasure in it. I know, I'm so mean, but hey, just because someone died, it doesn't make him a good person. And Falwell has spent his whole life making sure you knew, no matter what claims toward following a loving Jesus he made, he was NOT a good person. Let's remember him as he was:

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals."
"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America," he said. "I point the finger in their face and say 'You helped this happen.' "

If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being.

God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve.

AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.

I listen to feminists and all these radical gals - most of them are failures. They've blown it. Some of them have been married, but they married some Casper Milquetoast who asked permission to go to the bathroom. These women just need a man in the house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate men - that's their problem.

"Someone must not be afraid to say, 'moral perversion is wrong.' If we do not act now, homosexuals will 'own' America!...If you and I do not speak up now, this homosexual steamroller will literally crush all decent men, women, and children who get in its way...and our nation will pay a terrible price!"



Yeah, I'm not the asshole for noticing he was one too...just for pointing it out. Goodbye to one of the great hatemongers of the 20th and 21st century.

And before some of you start in about how hate shouldn't follow hate or some other shit, get over it.
1. Don't throw shit if you aren't ready to have it thrown back. Falwell has thrown more than his fair share of shit, I'm not saying anything I hadn't already said when he was alive. I'm just reminding people before they get off in "well he's dead now, let's be nice" bullshit. I don't see anyone saying that about Hitler.

2. I. Don't. Care. One of these days you'll realize I don't say this shit to be cool...I say it because I. Don't. Care. The neat thing about not caring is that I can say whatever I want without worrying about whose feelings it hurts.

3. Don't give me shit about enjoying the loss of an asshole, ESPECIALLY if you enjoyed the loss of Saddam Hussein...



0 comments: