Demo Site

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ME!ME! Roth

Me!Me! Roth has decided that you have an "obligation" to stay fit for others, whether it's your family or well just the public in general. Me!Me! Roth has an objection to fat women. Whatever her reasons (and due to her claims of fighting her own inner fat person, one must wonder if she just REALLY wishes she could have a cookie), it's patently obvious she looks down on a woman who is fat. She wants to turn on an obesity "epidemic" because you live your individual life and choose what you eat and she's decided that apparently YOU are offenisve. And for all her harping on SIZE, well good for her to encourage the next generation of anorexics and bulemics!

Me!Me! decided that making people feel accepted for who they ARE is not good enough, women must conform to HER view of healthiness. One must wonder under what obligation we are to to remain healthy for others? Because we're mothers? Because we have loved ones? Mmm..well, according to Me!Me! we are encouraging our children into a "fat" lifestyle. Ah, do we hear it...yes yes, FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!! Ahhhh...the cannon fodder for whatever agenda is on the books...load the cannon with FOR THE CHILDREN and watch normally intelligent adults fall all over themselves trying to prove they LOVE THE CHILDREN. If you're a parent, until you prove me wrong, I will assume you love your children. Don't worry, Me!Me! and her ilk will not make me wonder how devoted you are to your little ones if you don't run after her in a fear of your image as a parent or human being or whatever that cry is supposed to make you afraid of. Be yourself here. I know you love your little ones, I don't need you to prove it. No need to follow that orgasmic cry..(don't smoke after!)

Sorry, kind of rambling because well, Me!Me! has so many little viewpoints that are so important. She's judging you by your weight. One would think the doctor would be able to tell you that being overweight is unhealthy and then YOU would be able to decide what you want..but no apparently we need Me!Me! to go after "fake food"..WTH is fake food? If you can eat it, it's real food. Anyhow, no we need Me!Me! to make sure you know you are a bad parent for BEING fat, no matter how well your kids are doing. And that if your family and friends love you anyhow, well they are encouraging your abuse (of yourself). Apparently, skinny people should not love you if you're fat if they REALLY love you. Don't believe me? Redbook. She wants Redbook boycotted because as part of an article series they did "Whether your size 2 to 20W, we love you". Redbook damn sure doesn't want to start off a whole new batch of anorexics and bulemics. Me!Me! didn't read the next article in the 3 part series, something about a beautiful and healthy makeover". Let me make clear here, Me!Me! is not a doctor, well, at least she doesn't say she is. She doesn't appear to be a nutritionist. Quite frankly, she seems to be nothing but a skinny woman out to put down fat people. In fact, apparently the only thing she's done is organize a wedding gown challenge to spend the rest of your life in the same size as you were when you got married. Ok, ladies, we'd all like that, wouldn't we...however, when do we have time? I'm a SAHM who lives lower mid income. Is Me!Me! going to pay my gym membership? Babysit my kids? Yes, there is stuff you can do at home...mmm..so what do we say when the 3 year old gets kicked in the face from those Tai Bo videos...oops? Do it at naptime...mmmm..so yeah, one kid is napping, that's the baby, my 3 year old does not nap...Of course, these are all just excuses to Me!Me! because well, SHE does it.

Jeez, so much to address..this must seem a mess. But well, I'm greatly perturbed that because SOME people can't seem to keep their children's weight down Me!Me! finds justification in removing our rights as parents and apparently, our foods. Her website makes it clear she's out to eliminate some foods. Me!Me! obviously has enough time left over from parenting (I hope she's parenting) to come raise our kids too! Well of course she doesn't, instead she'll do like the anti-smoking agenda and legislate it so she doesn't have to. She's even coined the term "2nd Hand Obesity". Mmm..Glantz says good grasshopper. Quite frankly, well I think she's an idiot. A skinny person on a mission to denormalize fat people like smokers. It's not "normal" to be fat. The funny thing is who is SHE to decide it's not. Maybe it is. What the hell is normal anyhow except one person's perception of how things are supposed to be?

"Somewhere between the wedding reception and delivery room, many women abandon their brains, body and libido."--Ah, let's take this one apart here. Abandon brains? So if you're fat you're stupid? Libido--I have a fairly healthy sex life. In fact, I know quite a few fat women with a healthy sex life. Quite a few fat men too. And well, if we're happy, what business is it of YOURS. Body--I haven't abandoned my body, I'm still in it. Do you mean abandoned the media perception that counting rib bones is healthy? Yeah, I definitely abandoned that. I'm hooking toward 145 and that's where I intend on stopping. I could care less about BMI, at which I can assure you I will be over. That's when I look my sexiest and feel my best. I refuse to drop down to 125 and look sickly and feel sickly like an idiot.

"It's wrong to be fat. It's easy, but it's wrong." It's wrong? Who says it's wrong? YOU? So what about those fat women who are wonderful, nice people who do good things? I guess they are still the assholes here because they are fat. If you are deciding someone is wrong based on their WEIGHT and not their behavior, you're the one with a problem. I've known some wonderful generous fat women and some skinny little cunts. And vice versa...I can assure you, weight has nothing to do with it. Being skinnier will not make you a better person, and THAT'S what's important.

Look, buy the girl scout cookies, if you're weight is bothering you give them to a friend, throw them in the trash, eat one cookie instead of a box. I know I'm harsh on the fat people. And unfortunately I agree with Mrs. Idiot that it's YOUR fault you're fat. Hell, I am fat and it's my fault. However, if YOU are happy with yourself then I don't care. It's none of my concern. You are not stupid, you are not wrong, you are just you.

Be fat, be skinny, smoke, don't smoke, just be good to one another. Be happy, be considerate, be honest, be loyal. If I meet you and love you, I'll love you fat and all, skinny and all, smokes and all, If you're just an arm I'll love that arm with all I"ve got. If you can't even get out of your bed, I'll do the same. And Me!Me! sweetie, if you can't love yourself, noone else will. I'm sure it's easy to go jump on fat people because you're dissatisified with your own looks. If looks is all that important to you, then go surround yourself with shallow people who never are an ounce over the "acceptable" and have the perfect hair. Myself, I'm gonna go out and find a really nice fat person and make her my friend, and just to piss you off I'm gong to tell her everyday how beautiful she is..because even if she may not be outside, she probably is inside. I surround myself with beautiful people, not beautiful bodies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be fat, be skinny, smoke, don't smoke, just be good to one another.

Amen, sister. Good gravy, how I hate that nutjob MeMe Roth.