Demo Site

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mm...

*sigh* My whole presidential discovery thing didn't go so well. In the end I fucked up and appealed to emotionalism..but anyone who has kids gets emotional. Since it was not really about appealing to you, it was my search to be fair...I wasn't appealing to emotionalims, I just got emotional. I'm sorry, there's NOTHING Hillary Clinton can do to get me to vote for her. I understand we have Congress, but quite frankly, the didn't do so well when Bush and Republicans were in office, pardon me if my faith in them is gone.

Understand, I WANT a female president. I believe we're ready for one, I just don't believe Hillary Clinton is that female. If you want ot get down to it, I have a gut feeling that she's going to do more to harm this nation than help it. Not globally, but in THIS country. She'll harm us. I'd rather wait for a better woman to come along. One who understands what being a mother REALLY is. I feel that she must not have actually raised her daughter, or she might understand how the rest of us wouldn't be quite so quick to turn ours over to other people. One who also understands there's a time to talk and a time to fight. That realizes our Constitution is more than a pretty document from a long time ago. I feel that Hillary Clinton has some feeling for her fellow man...but I think maybe she needs to redirect her "nurturing" instinct to her child and not us and ours.

You just don't fuck with my kids.

0 comments: